Keynote Speaking for Businesses
It has been proven that employees and teams that work in positive environments are happier, more productive and produce greater results. In addition to Individual and Team Coaching for corporations, Fresh Concepts offers keynote speaking for larger business groups who are looking to jump start the process of looking to strengths, not weaknesses, to become more successful. Keynote topics include:
- Do You Really Know Your Strengths?
- Target Your Strengths; Aiming for the Bull’s-Eye
- Leading With Your Strengths
- Developing a Strengths-Based Culture
Strengths-based keynote speaking is customized to fit your business’ needs while focusing on the key components found in strengths-based organizations: a positive and supportive environment, a leadership team that recognizes individual talent, and a group of employees who want to be successful.
The benefits of coaching using the StrengthsFinder results are numerous. Simply put, focusing on strengths leads to happier, more engaged and more productive employees. Gallup’s 50 years of research shows that:
- People who have the opportunity to use their strengths every day are six times more likely to be engaged on the job.
- Teams that focus on strengths every day have 12.5% greater productivity.
- Teams that receive strengths feedback have 8.9% greater profitability.
Bring the benefits of this proven methodology to your business. Contact Fresh Concepts for more information on how to get started.
Keynote Speaking for College Students
Fresh Concepts offers StrengthsQuest keynote speaking to groups of college students as well. Created by Gallup’s Higher Education Division, the StrengthsQuest assessment is a tool that provides college-age individuals with the opportunity to develop strengths by building on what they do best — the way they most naturally think, feel, and behave as a unique individual.
Fresh Concepts utilizes the 30-minute online Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment tool, which has currently helped students at more than 600 schools and universities to discover and build upon:
- Behavior patterns that make you effective
- Thought patterns that make you efficient
- Beliefs that empower you to succeed
- Attitudes that sustain your efforts toward achievement and excellence
- Motivations that propel you to take action and maintain the energy needed to achieve
Having a clear understanding of StrengthsQuest results is very relevant to young adults when choosing a career, developing leadership skills, and creating a rewarding future. Whether choosing a major, drafting a resume or preparing for a critical interview, having an understanding of their unique talents — and being able to articulate those talents — prepares them for the future. Robinson’s presentation describes how relying upon natural talents leads to a happier and more engaged individual.
OUR STRENGTHQUEST SPEAKING ENCOMPASSES:
- Tapping into your talents daily
- Using your talents to grow as a leader
- Learning to partner with peers and build strengths-based relationships
- Increasing your opportunities to serve others and the world using your strengths