Managing people is harder than ever.
COVID didn’t just change the world but also changed the DNA of our workplace in many ways. This new environment presents challenges with competing priorities from an increasingly dispersed workforce.
Our leaders must change as well to lead effectively in this new era.
Leadership practices – ones that rely on decades-old business disciplines that no longer fit today’s ever-changing world – are not going to inspire, motivate or build and maintain a culture of trust.
In the past, leadership and management have been measured on output and profit margin. Whatever it took to succeed was acceptable as long as the goal was achieved.
Today, employees are looking to leadership to embrace a spectrum of social and environmental needs and encompass specific values and ethics.
Well, now what?
Leaders need to think in new ways.
Leaders need FRESH ways of thinking.
Join me for a complimentary webinar on Wednesday, September 22nd at 12 noon (EST) to explore FRESH leadership practices that will impact you and your team TODAY.
Information shared in my book, Fresh Leadership: 5 Skills to Transform You and Your Team, will be used as a guide (and possible future resource) to navigate this new terrain.
“FRESH Leadership” provides a road map for teams who are striving to learn more about each other’s deepest motivations and then cheer each other on to never-before achieved successes.
How? Using five key concepts:
- F-FEEDBACK – Good communication revolves around the ability to give and receive feedback in a productive manner that will promote growth and change.
- R-REWARD – a paycheck isn’t enough anymore to recruit and retain invested, inspired employees. They are looking for an intrinsic reward that comes from doing meaningful work and performing well.
- E-ENGAGEMENT – Chances are you did a commendable job addressing employees’ basic needs (safety, stability, and security). Still, now you need to build engagement at work by supporting your employees and meeting them where they are now.
- S-SERVICE – Serving your people in an empathetic, authentic way; putting your employees’ needs first.
- H-HUMAN CONNECTION – Employees need to know that their manager or boss is a real person.
I hope to see you there!
Although it’s complimentary, you must register to reserve your spot: https://bit.ly/3sKHrmE